How are you my cherry🍒 tree?

 

How are you my cherry🍒 tree?

 




How are you my cherry tree?

It says, “I am convivial and fine”

When I help him, I can see the occurring expression of glee

I was new to sow a seed of cherry and the fruit was borne out of my unflagging trying

 

And then there was a small cherry sapling,

Which appeared as a baby soldier with his feet in soil

But without any reason he was excited,

It has tiny spores called stomata which look like eensy-weensy boils

 

As the spring arouse coming after winter,

Making the leaves fall down and turning them to yellowish-brown

And the cherry on every branch was also type of bitter

And there were leaves from the cherry tree all around



As it became the next and the next season,

I would test the taste of that round, red edible ball

The heavy breakfast which I had already eaten,

And I saw the cherry tree bulky and tall

 

And after a few days when the autumn had started its orders

I felt that the cherry tree could have pink blossoms which had some of them fallen down,

And in the lawn of the cherry tree, I stepped forward

The sight was what I thought with his bark brown

 

When I grew big

I still had that cherry tree in my lawn,

And I grew more such fruit trees such as that of mango and fig

And when I would miss the cherry tree, I would wake up on that dawn and hug the tree, feel the leaves in my palm which went along                                        

-Written by Prachi Kothari

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Existence On Mars

My Caterpillar

Compassion to the world is a success