Happy teacher's day!!❤❤❤

 



When I looked up at you, the very first time,

The time was of playing, drawing, and rhymes,

You talked to me as a best friend of mine


You show us  the path of truth,

You teach us lessons of becoming valiant youths


Every smile you show with pleasure,

Brings out of me the golden treasure


When we make mistakes, you tell us what is right,

Instead of us doing wrong, you illuminate our minds


You teach us to read which makes us lead,

I love you for becoming the leaves of my tree


You help us in every need,

You solve our problems which is such an exemplary deed


Every glorious life of a child,

Begins from a teacher for beaming on them the glistening light


Love,

Prachi and Aarchi


Poem written by Prachi Kothari,

Recited by Aarchi and Prachi Kothari


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Existence On Mars

My Caterpillar

Compassion to the world is a success