Happy women's day- the importance of rising women

 Women- the flowers🎕 who can make a better world


Women are the flowers who can make a better world. Women and men are just the two genders. There are so many ill-thinking people in the world that have awful discrimination in the two. We need to kill them in society for a virtuous future.  To illuminate equality in society, I will raise my voice and do varied tasks. Through my coding capability, I will build games and websites that would stress the significant moral of gender equality. I would introduce a startup in which people who are facing such problems can tell us and we'll try our best to solve them. I would also write beautiful blogs and write-ups that would explain to you the importance of empowering women.  I would write a book that indicates what should be done in a gender inequality problem. It would also shout out how important is to give opportunities to women. Thus, the best world with inspirational women would be a good shape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Existence On Mars

Compassion to the world is a success

My Caterpillar