Mother-my precious gem💎 in my life

 

Mother-my precious gem💎 in my life

My mom is fantabulous,

Other than the world’s any mother,

The care, love, compassion she has shown to me,

Has impressed me a lot

Enthralled she would make me,

Rare is such a mom,

The mesmerizing smell comes from the food which she makes,

Yummy food for me to be happy,

 

 

Perfect and prepossessing are the words to describe her

Remembering all my childhood days,

Especially when I was at the age of 1-2,

Chambers of love and glory she would settle in my life,

In this journey of 10 years,

One in infinity is she,

The universe is her friend, I think sometimes,

Shhh! I think this because everything I wish it comes to me automatically,

A gem so precious which I got in my life,

Enhancing the beauty of my life’s success,

My mom is such a person who is infinite times more than gold

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Existence On Mars

Compassion to the world is a success

My Caterpillar