Rainbow in the sky- my 2nd book

 



 

Rainbow in the sky

“Rainbow in the sky” Rainbow has seven colors. These colors are represented as living things, non-living things, and expressions. Living things such as people. People are of different casts, different religions, they look different. There are poems on some important people who are very salient in our life such as doctor, mother, sister, grandparents, soldier, best friends.

 Non-living things are the things that do not live but yet they are very phenomenal. There are very sightly poems on chocolate, a flower, cold water, fast food, mountain, mirrors, time, and alarm clock. The poems tell the spectacular qualities of things. Some poems are based on living creatures and animals such as the bewitching peacock the industrious ants. Some poems are inspirational and motivational such as I am not the best, I am brave, 5 athletes, great athletes, I am unique, my passion, my talent, Don’t cry my child. They all are the poems that motivate you to reach heights. 

Some are poems that are fun such as a rainy day and math is fun. Some are love poems such as I am missing you, beauty. Poems are also based on emotions such as peace and happiness that last till the end. The sky is the world that is made of these living, non-living creatures and inspiring people who have mixed emotions. This is why I have kept the title, ‘Rainbow in the sky’. It also has different fun time activities which you can do. I hope when you read this book you will like it.


 So, what are you waiting for! Buy it here now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Existence On Mars

My Caterpillar

Compassion to the world is a success